Saturday, May 12, 2007

What It's All About

This is a writing blog, compiling stories and poems that will be sent in that all follow a certain theme. I came up with this after writing a quick story about a bad decision. While taking an exam, I realized that it would actually make a good series of stories, and that everyone should be able to participate.

So, with that in mind, I am setting up this blog. How it works is, you write a story, following the rules that will be posted in The Rules post. Then, email it to me. Then I put it on this website. Simple. That's about it. Why am I doing this? Cause I think it would be fun.

Really I am just soliciting stories and poems, or whatever it is you want to write. I know there are a lot of talented writers out there. I'd love to see what it is that you can come up with.

Email questions and submissions to: djfschwartz [at] gmail [dot] com.


Sincerely,
-Dan Schwartz

No comments: