Thursday, November 29, 2007

Story #31 - Coffee

And now, a pleasing work of fiction to divert you for several seconds today.

***

Coffee
by Dan Schwartz

I wanted to live in the land of bad decisions. In order to live in the land of bad decisions, you have to make some bad decisions.

Here's what I did. I brewed up a nice pot of coffee, real fancy stuff. Then I took the pot out of the coffee maker and walked outside. It was a cold day, and I made sure that I had gloves on. I walked all the way down to the block to the nearby convenience store. I said hello to the cashier, then reared back and threw the contents of the pot into his face. Then I walked out.

It wasn't that bad of a bad decision, really, cause I got what I wanted. That man needed to understand what a proper coffee is supposed to taste like.

I hate convenience stores.

***

No comments: