Thursday, December 20, 2007

Story #34 - Hung Over

Sorry this story is so late, I got caught up with things. And it's going to be short, cause I don't have much to say. Here it is.

***

Hung Over
by Dan Schwartz

I wanted to live in the land of bad decisions. In order to live in the land of bad decisions, you have to make some bad decisions.

And this morning, I was so hung over, God, it was awful. I had problems in my stomach and my brain. It was like being found at the bottom of the ocean. It was like being stepped on repeatedly by passers-by.

I couldn't get up or even move. I stayed there trying to go back to sleep, thinking that could save me, but I was not allowed to enter.

Here's what I have to say. The land of bad decisions is my favorite place. But sometimes to get there you have to pay a horrible price. This is the way I feel right now. This is the way I feel today.

***

No comments: