Sunday, April 4, 2010

Story #62 - Hit With A Ball-Peen Hammer - MBD #4

Hi everyone, the Month of Bad Decisions continues! Although I'm a bit worried that I'll have nothing more to write after this story. But please enjoy it.

***

Hit With A Ball-Peen Hammer
by Dan Schwartz

I wanted to live in the land of bad decisions. In order to live in the land of bad decisions, you have to make some bad decisions.

Don’t ask why, but I’ve always wanted to be hit with a ball-peen hammer. So, it was simple. I got my friend to do it. He hit me with the hammer. It hurt like fuck. The end.

But I’m wondering, now, if it’s a good idea to accomplish all your dreams, or even if your dreams are worth accomplishing.

But then sometimes I think, how much room really is there in our lives for regret.

***

1 comment:

Zack said...

Dude, I think this is one of my favorites. Simple, direct, ludicrous. Much like a ball-peen hammer itself.