Friday, April 30, 2010

Story #88 - Chainsaw Juggling - MBD #30

We have made it to the end of the Month of Bad Decisions! Thirty stories in thirty days. You can catch up on the entire month here. And a big thank you to everyone who contributed this month: Nazanine Hozar, Lewis KellyMichelle Wright, Heather Mann, and andrea bennett!

I don't know about you but I'm exhausted, so this blog is going to be off next week. But we'll be back with a new story on Monday, May 10. In the meantime, you can contribute to the blog by submitting a story, poem, or whatever you want by reading the guidelines and emailing them to me. I hope you enjoyed the Month of Bad Decisions, and please continue to read the blog! Enjoy today's story.

***

Chainsaw Juggling
by Dan Schwartz

I wanted to live in the land of bad decisions. In order to live in the land of bad decisions, you have to make some bad decisions.

If this is your very first time doing this, don’t turn them on just yet.

***

No comments: