Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Story #112 - Lost All Of My Money Through Gambling - MBD #12

***

Lost All Of My Money Through Gambling

I wanted to live in the land of bad decisions. In order to live in the land of bad decisions, you have to make some bad decisions.

I went to the bank and closed my account, taking out everything I had. Then I went to a horse racetrack.

Here's how I did it: over the course of several hours, I placed bets on every horse that had the highest odds. My thinking was, if any of those horses win, I would get the most in return. It makes the most sense! How could it all have possibly gone wrong?

I left the racetrack without any money in the world. I wondered what I could do next. There were not many options. I decided the best thing I could do was to hospitalize myself. It's nice here! There is food sometimes.

***

No comments: