Friday, April 15, 2011

Story #115 - Incinerated My Possessions - MBD #15

***

Incinerated My Possessions
by Dan Schwartz

I wanted to live in the land of bad decisions. In order to live in the land of bad decisions, you have to make some bad decisions.

I bought an incinerator from an old waste management site that was being sold due to economic troubles. Then I gathered everything I owned, and over several trips I managed to destroy all of them.

Industrial incinerators are no joke. I want to tell you sincerely that nothing I have experienced can compare to the sight of all of my possessions burning in the intense heat of a municipal waste building. It felt amazing, and I want to compare it to something but it is truly incomparable. I am still awestruck thinking about it.

The only downside was that after it was over, I had no possessions left, which is something I really should have thought about beforehand.

***

No comments: