Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Story #126 - Procured Dangerous Chemicals - MBD #26

***

Procured Dangerous Chemicals
by Dan Schwartz

I wanted to live in the land of bad decisions. In order to live in the land of bad decisions, you have to make some bad decisions.

I needed to procure a few dangerous chemicals for a project I was working on, so I did just that. By "procure" I largely mean "stole," but it's all the same.

The method to procuring these chemicals is mostly to break into warehouses, storage silos, weapons test facilities, etc., usually in the dead of night, getting a van, wearing the proper protective gloves and goggles and so on, using a crowbar and a hedge clippers, blah blah blah. You'd be disgusted how much security there is at these places! Unless you weren't trying to break in, in which case you might actually feel pretty good about it.

It is very sad how I was eventually caught, which was by a dog at the throat outside of a gate. I was so close to realizing my project! Now the world will never have the large museum of dangerous chemicals I was setting up. Your loss, world.

***

No comments: