Monday, April 2, 2012

Story #132 - Tore A Bull In Half - MBD #2

***

Tore A Bull In Half
by Dan Schwartz

I wanted to live in the land of bad decisions. In order to live in the land of bad decisions, you have to make some bad decisions.

I am in a field. There is a bull. I walk up to the bull. It is strong. It is sturdy. But it is paper. I reach my hands out to the bull's middle and tear it in half. The bull is now in two. It lies on the ground in distinct parts. I have done my work. Good job.

The bull shuffles on the ground. It wants to gore me. It's horns are sharp. But it is in half. What harm can it do? But while I pay attention to one half the other half trips me up with its tail. I was not paying attention. Now I am the one on the ground. I have a small scratch. I have a paper cut. The bull comes towards me. It demands payment. It's not too late. It's not too late.

***

No comments: