Thursday, April 12, 2012

Story #142 - Learned a Foreign Language - MBD #12

***

Learned A Foreign Language
by Dan Schwartz

I wanted to live in the land of bad decisions. In order to live in the land of bad decisions, you have to make some bad decisions.

I was going to learn a foreign language. I had thought about it for days and this was owhat I wanted to do. But I didn't have time (who has time?) so I came up with an ingenious idea. It's called "drilling." By this method, foreign languages are literally "drilled" into your head with "drills" of knowledge. You just need a few "drills" in order to do this. I started with verbs, then nouns, then adjectives, then tenses (future, past, preterite (???)) until I completely understood it! And the "drill" doesn't really hurt, not that much, I mean you will have a knowledge hole in your head but that's ok! And it only takes two hours to do! Find an unlicensed "educator" and begin today!!!

***

No comments: