Thursday, April 19, 2012

Story #149 - Farming Chickens - MBD #19

***

Farming Chickens
by Dan Schwartz

I wanted to live in the land of bad decisions. In order to live in the land of bad decisions, you have to make some bad decisions.

I wanted to farm some chickens, or should I say I wanted to PHARM some chickens because of the PHARMaceutical corporations & the things they gave me so that I could be a better PHARMer or something. These chickens will not know what is coming! But oh don't worry this will be a free range + organic naturally raised farm for these chickens, I am just giving them deadly chemicals, what is so wrong? This is how I am doing things. It's not like they will grow up to resent me or use their various disorders to attack me and my stuff. I am in the right! I will not be defeated!

Oh fuck I just got defeated.

***

No comments: