Friday, April 20, 2012

Story #150 - Swam Across An Ocean - MBD #20

***

Swam Across An Ocean
by Dan Schwartz

I wanted to live in the land of bad decisions. In order to live in the land of bad decisions, you have to make some bad decisions.

After learning how big an ocean was, I thought "That doesn't sound like much," and began to swim across one. I put my little aquatic floater pad things on my shoulders and set off. Well it was easy!!! It was so easy I am now selling a book called "EZ Ocean Swimming - Swim Across An Ocean NOW!" I was thinking of adding more exclamation points but I was unsure.

Anyway sadly this book did not become an international bestseller. I think this is due to the ebook wars (?). Also I lost my pants in the ocean, I am unable to pay for anything and am now laboring in extreme poverty. I guess the moral of this is never have a dream? Wait that's not good. Ok, the moral of this is buy my book! Please! It is the only book you'll ever need!

Don't throw it in a canyon please

***

No comments: