Saturday, April 21, 2012

Story #151 - Reached The Earth's Core - MBD #21

***

Reached The Earth's Core
by Dan Schwartz

I wanted to live in the land of bad decisions. In order to live in the land of bad decisions, you have to make some bad decisions.

I had to dig deep! It's so exhausting you know. It's all the way down there in the center! The only thing keeping me sane was the idea that no matter where I was it would be the same distance away. Well that's not true. I actually made sure I was below sea level before I started. Maybe that was a bad idea? But no matter! All that matters is that my dream had been to reach the Earth's core, and I finally did. It was so exciting!

It doesn't matter that I melted in the process and am a ghost now, all that matters is that I did it! And don't worry, I have no plans to haunt the earth. Or do I???????????????? NO I don't. Or do -- I'm not going to fall into that trap, I will just ask you to kindly make your own conclusions. What kind of person am I?

***

No comments: