Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Story #154 - Sat Under A Tree - MBD #24

***

Sat Under A Tree
by Dan Schwartz

I wanted to live in the land of bad decisoins. In order to live in the land of bad decisions, you have to make some bad decisions.

A tree came into my field of vision somehow. What a thing! It was so beautiful with its 0 amount of leaves and 23+ branches. Awesome!! So I sat under it. Good times. But a lightning storm! Oh no, you know where this is going. I did not move from the tree, and then a portal to hell opened up, and I was tormented by visions, etc. etc. I know you've heard this one before. When I got back, the rain had stopped but I was still under the tree. Nice! I high-fived myself.

A dog came and bit me and I needed to be hospitalized. Oh well, you can't have everything you want forever.

***

No comments: