Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Story #155 - Started A Forest Fire - MBD #25

***

Started A Forest Fire
by Dan Schwartz

I wanted to live in the land of bad decisions. In order to live in the land of bad decisions, you have to make some bad decisions.

I had a song stuck in my head and I needed to get it out, so I built a hut made of only sticks. It was fun! But it needed to be vacated so I burned it.

In this way a forest fire sprung up. What fun! I thought to myself. I never thought I was capable of making one. This is great. Well I guess it is time to put it out. Here is my trusty fire snake, it swallows fire whole. Go on, it's ok. Yes, do your thing. Awesome! The fire has been extinguished. Score one for me.

Oh fuck, the snake has exploded and started a new fire! Shit! I forgot to bring a spare snake! This is why I always should travel with a rolling zoo.

Why does this always happen to me???

At least the fire isn't

***

No comments: