Thursday, April 26, 2012

Story #156 - Befriended A Tornado - MBD #26


***

Befriended A Tornado
by Dan Schwartz
 
I wanted to live in the land of bad decisions. In order to live in the land of bad decisions, you have to make some bad decisions. 
 
Hi! My name is [redacted]. How are you? I notice you are a tornado. That is fascinating! 

Its a good thing you are here. I am very interested in learning more about tornadoes. Where are you from? When you are pluralized, do you add the "e"? What's with all the wind and such? Is it dangerous? I have so many questions. Have you seen this checklist?

Anyway if you don't mind I am just going to sit over here. We can yell across this field at each other! Also I heard a rumor once about hallucinations? Listen, I don't want to stereotype, but can you tell me what is what?

All I want is an explanation of your existence. Also will you kindly not kill me? 

Aw, man.

***

No comments: