Thursday, April 4, 2013

Story #164 - Twitched - MBD #4

***

Twitched
by Dan Schwartz

I wanted to live in the land of bad decisions. In order to live in the land of bad decisions, you have to make some bad decisions.

I just can't stop twitching! I was walking find a minute ago and then suddenly I had spasms! Fuck! This is so uncomfortable to be qa[ehgae;ojgaklsdnfga;sea;aery;j;wjao oh I'm so sorry that was a "keyboard incident" but hopefully it won't happen agaofgao;nvlksadnagjaeberhfaisfjaoifaoisf shit! I really need to get this taken care of! Let's see a doctor *riuphgperauhsdja;dsfneurgh* the doctor said that medicine cannot help, there is no cure *oaj;argorjgaiojga;haposdkfohgaof* i don't know if things are going to be ok anymore *eruagirhgajlajoij* this is life *a;o.lfnngo;ijgaoijgapokgwjfkhgyuioewopn fgnerg8ut4itn4t98f* OK maybe I can deal with this *hiauergosdfsofdjui* things are slowly starting to get better *reaeorhgaoiroueg98t2jrknjgnerjnicoameifgregj* let's make things better, let's move things forward

***

No comments: