Friday, April 12, 2013

Story #172 - Sent A Bird To Deliver A Message - MBD #12

***

Sent A Bird To Deliver A Message
by Dan Schwartz

I wanted to live in the land of bad decisions. In order to live in the land of bad decisions, you have to make some bad decisions.

I put a little tiny message in a tube and tied it to the foot of a small bird. "Fly!" I said. "Fly away!" Then I went about my day but when I came back the bird was still there! It hadn't gone anywhere! Can't I have any TRUST of ANYONE anymore Ok fine let's try it again. "Fly! Fly away!' OK there it goes wait it's coming back oh for fucks sake what is it? Is it not migration time? Do you not know where to go? It's in the message didn't you read the address!!! UGH birds don't make a good postal service I don't know where this idea ever came from. Now my taxes will never get mailed.

***

No comments: