Saturday, April 13, 2013

Story #173 - Hesitated - MBD #13

***

Hesitated
by Dan Schwartz

I wanted to live in the land of bad decisions. In order to live in the land of bad decisions, you have to make some bad decisions.

Hmm, should I buy ketchup or relish? I hesitated. Then I was in the middle of a deep forest, because I hesitated and I am a man and now I am lost, oh god will I ever get out of this forest. I am marking a path out of mustard ( I had already chosen the mustard but it was the second condiment I was struggling with ) and hoping I can find my way back. Wait if I just mark every tree I guess that is confusing? Oh no. OK new plan, eat the mustard and survive on that AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ok nevermind. What to do? I hesitated. OH ok now I'm on a tropical island? I guess? Well this will do, this will do for now.

***

No comments: