Monday, April 15, 2013

Story #175 - Made A Bet Involving A Hefty Wager - MBD #15

***

Made A Bet Involving A Hefty Wager
by Dan Schwartz

I wanted to live in the land of bad decisions. In order to live in the land of bad decisions, you have to make some bad decisions.

SHIT I guess Taft was born in 1857 not 1867? Now I owe $5,000,000 to a local gentleman, name of [REDACTED]. OK no sweat. Just have to go to my massive vault. WHAT that was in my imagination? Oh no. OK hold on keep it together, no need to worry yet. Here's how this is going to go. Commit fraud! Yes that's right, you can write checks for any amount as long as the account is fake. I learned this from [REDACTED]. Great now my troubles are over!

OK I was a little premature in declaring all my troubles are over, there are still some problems. That's ok let's just deal with them one by one! Keep it together! Positivity will win the day!!!!!!!!@#$%^&*()*&^$#@!!!

***

No comments: