Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Story #183 - Updated My Status - MBD #23

***

Updated My Status
by Dan Schwartz

I wanted to live in the land of bad decisions. In order to live in the land of bad decisions, you have to make some bad decisions.

I saw that I hadn't posted a new status update in 3,243 days. That's so many! So I did one: "Doing ok!" Then I shared a friend's photo of an oversimplified political position. Problematic! But then I let it rest. I turned the computer off and folded it into an oversized garbage disposall.

I received a few "LIkes!" That's so great! "So' many "likes!" I hope that everyone who "liked" it actually did like it! That would be good and would make me feel fulfilled. But of course not having that many "likes" would be a gigantic failure.

If you'll excuse me I am going to look at my status for the next 2 years.

***

No comments: